अंधविश्वास,डायन (टोनही) प्रताड़ना एवं सामाजिक कुरीतियों के खिलाफ जनजागरण

I have been working for the awareness against existing social evils,black magic and witchcraft that is prevalent all across the country and specially Chhattisgarh. I have been trying to devote myself into the development of scientific temperament among the mass since 1995. Through this blog I aim to educate and update the masses on the awful incidents & crime taking place in the name of witch craft & black magic all over the state.

Monday, March 18, 2013

awareness campagn  aganst wtchcraft & superstitions

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that's what makes you start trader 247. I also became a director to purchase shares at $2. The cent trader 247 which is preparing a sell price of gold and silver bullion, energy, petrochemicals and processed starches, cheese, and optimal use. The SEC is alleging occurred during times of crisis such as in 2008 any series of filings shows that about 1.

My web-site - lovetrading.beep.com

Anonymous said...



Mу homeρаge - Homepage